jroes006

Bed Bugs

Discussion created by jroes006 on Mar 23, 2012
Latest reply on Mar 26, 2012 by pluto77

My wife and daughter had the unpleasant experience of itching and bumps from Bed Bugs at the Springhills suite location in Manchester NH right next to the airport.  She then did a google search and found that there were at least 4 other complaints logged on trip advisor of bed bugs being in the same floor as the one she was located in.  I took the time to check out the comments on trip advisor as well and was a little startled to se the responses from the GM at the hotel.  Each time they checked the rooms there are never any signs of bed bugs.  I did contact someone at Marriott who did sound like they are going to take it seriously.  I'm not one of these guys who thinks one bad experence is representative of the brand so I'm not going to stop staying at Marriott's, but this was my first time at a Springhill so I doubt I will go back to that sub brand within the brand.  So now I get to buy a some new luggage and my daughter gets to trash her Hello Kitty suitecase that she got for Christmas.  May sounds extreme, but I don't want any chance of bringing anything like that into my house.

Anyone else have this same experence at this location?

Outcomes