iahflyr

Nominate Nathan H. at the PHL Airport Marriott Hotel

Discussion created by iahflyr on Mar 13, 2012
Latest reply on Mar 21, 2012 by jasper100

I'd like to nominate Nathan H., of the PHL Airport Marriott Hotel.  Nathan is the smiling helpful face who is the Concierge Lounge Attendant and greets each and every guest with a hello and a genuine welcome to the lounge.  I have the pleasure of visiting this hotel many times each year and without fail Nathan has been a true joy to share the evening with as he provides the best service possible to his clients.  Nathan treats you like family whether this is your first visit to the lounge or 100th visit.  He has even asked if I have a favorite room (which I have) and each time I am at this location that room has been held for me, as well as a nice greeting in the computer when I check-in.  Nathan is a joy to be around always smiling and laughing and is a very special member of the Marriott family.  He deserves to be given special recognition for the talent he brings to Marriott Hotels, his excellent attitude, going the extra mile to make his guests feel special, and over all people skills.

Outcomes