communitymanagers

10 Amazing Days at Super Bowl XLVI in Indy with Courtyard

Discussion created by communitymanagers on Feb 24, 2012
Latest reply on Feb 25, 2012 by tef6178

CY team - happy to be at the Big Game.JPGMy name is Alison and I work in brand marketing for Courtyard. I recently returned from Super Bowl XLVI in Indy – a spirited, first-rate experience for anyone who’s a sports fan. Indy is such a walkable city and the Super Bowl Host Committee did a fantastic job of centralizing much of the Super Bowl activity into a few city blocks, making it very easy to get around on foot.

I worked a lot of long hours during my 10 days away in Indy, but every minute was truly rewarding. The tailgate party and the Super Bowl game were my all-time favorite parts of the trip. The tailgate party was packed with football enthusiasts who listened live to The Fray and Lenny Kravitz while enjoying top-notch food and beverages. In Lucas Oil Stadium, there was so much passion and energy supporting both teams and the fact that the game came down to the wire kept me on the edge of my seat.

As I look back to my experience, I’m still amazed at the constant activity that was present in Naptown (aka Indy): zip lining, NFLX, concerts, food tastings, TV/radio broadcasts and a variety of parties. No matter your age or which team you follow, you fit right in. A Naptown – it sure wasn’t!

Who’s ready for the 2012-2013 NFL season? I know I sure am.

-AlisonThe Fray on stage at tailgate.JPG

Outcomes