AnsweredAssumed Answered

Do you remember the survey question about cost?

Question asked by anadyr on Feb 18, 2012
Latest reply on Feb 18, 2012 by nuhusker

Is anyone old enough to remember the surveys that we got in the mail from Marriott Corporation after every stay – – this goes back to the 1980s late 1980s and through the 1990s? Within that survey there were a series of questions with a combination of sub questions saying in essence at what point does a room become too expensive to stay and at what point does it become too inexpensive to stay in? I guess with survey producers were getting at was what is the target price that you associate with a Marriott room at this time?

like many things we took for granted, the surveys are no longer mailed. And have become much less frequent. unless I am mistaken I do not recall receiving a question on any survey from Marion voice or with regard to your recent stay that asked the question about cost and implied value of the cost of a room. Seems to me that the cost of the room is inexorably tied to the value of the room – – we stay at Motel 6 with few expectations of luxury. We stay at Ritz-Carlton with every expectation of luxury. And so it goes.

Outcomes