Your profile photos are managed as part of your Personal Settings. You have your avatar (the small photo next to your name throughout the community) and up to 10 profile photos.
To update your avatar:
- Click on the arrow next to your avatar (a default one will be chosen for you if you have not added one of your own yet) and select Edit profile.
- From the edit profile screen, choose the Avatar tab.
- You will see a selection of avatars ready to choose. If you would like to upload one of your own, click on Add your own image or Add another avatar. Follow the prompts to upload the avatar image, crop, and finish. You can have up to two custom avatars.
Your profile photos are managed as part of your Personal Settings.
- Begin by clicking on the arrow beside your avatar in the upper right corner and selecting Edit profile.
- From the edit profile screen, click on the Photos tab.
- On the photos tab, click the Add photo link
- Then follow the three-step process to upload, crop, and review your new profile photo
- Be sure to click Finish when you review the new photo to add this to your photo stack. You will see that photo added to the photos of your profile -- you can have up to 10. Click on Finished to save your settings.
Note: You can upload up to ten photos. You can drag and drop one of your ten photos into the #1 spot to update your profile photo or click on remove to change out photos.