I know it must feel like you have a hard job, since it looks like a good number of the folks are just continuously complaining.
- I’m so disappointed to read your replies; in majority of the cases many of your replies are totally irrelevant to the questions, comments and subjects at hand.
- Very seldom I read credible answers that address the real and critical points re: discussions from the Marriott Management. Why is that?
- It seems the issues being brought out by many of the members are not being communicated to the Sr. Marriott management. Am I wrong?
- Please stop requesting members to write to you directly; that defeats the entire reason for having effective, open, viable, vibrant forums, discussion, etc. Please review the base promise, foundations for forums, discussions, boards, etc.
- Also, I believe that addressing questions, discussions with real and credible answers will make your job easier and members will know they are being heard.