kayjbee

Exact purpose of the "Insider"

Discussion created by kayjbee on Feb 9, 2012
Latest reply on Feb 12, 2012 by anadyr

Ok, maybe I am a little confused. I have noticed that Marriott barley responds to any comments that are posted on this blog. I see that most of the answers are complied by other travelers and that they have no connection to Marriott. I have also noticed that what happens to one traveler can be different than that of another with the same status and or same resort. So, with that being said, what is the purpose here? Nobody has the authority to speak for the company, the company does not speak to those asking questions, so whats the point?  As a place for elite member to voice issues and concerns, its a total waste of time. It would be great if there was a interactive program or chat availible that had the power to solve problems or answer questions with the backing of Marriott. "Sir, sorry for your bad experience. You are correct in your discussion and that should not have happen. In response we offer our apologies and 500 points to your account." "Sir, the reason your account was dedcucted 1200 points was..."  In order to get that sevice you have to call and that inquire becomes private and nobody else sees the policy or remedy.

Outcomes