OK, I know it doesn't matter, but does the PEOPLE sort function work when you use it????
So, when I click on the PEOPLE tab, then SORT BY PARTICIPATION METER,
- It shows me that Steppingstones is a Guru - way to go, sage one....
- Then we've got two Superstars
- Then it melts down
- it shows me a handful of Rock Stars and Apprentices mixed together
- then it gets to Novices
- but, on page 2, it's got an apprentice in the middle of the novitiates (or novices)
- then, on the same page, it mixes up novices and rookies
- page 3 is mostly rookies, with a novice in the middle
- page 4 is the same, although I'm the lone novice buried towards the bottom (which is how I noticed this in the first place)....
What's the story? [And, again, I know it doesn't matter, but curiousity killed the cat.]
Hmmmm.... and I found this - https://www.rewards-insiders.marriott.com/message/29056#29056 - but I don't know if it helps.... Whatever...