sranelita

When in Louisville, Kentucky...

Discussion created by sranelita on Jan 24, 2012
Latest reply on Feb 18, 2012 by tryt53

As a seasoned traveler, I have enjoyed trips to Mexico, upstate New York, Los Angeles California, and more recently, my tours have involved Dallas, Texas, Detroit, Michigan, Jeffersonville, Indiana, and Louisville, Kentucky. I had to privilege of staying at the Louisville Downtown Marriott. Never before in all my travels have I encountered such a wonderful group of professionals, designed to make sure my stay was perfect. Taylor H., exemplifies what outstanding customer service should be. Having stayed there over 14 occasions in the last year, I have always witnessed Taylor going out of his way to reach out to our group of travelers, touching base with the staff to ensure our stays, some extending several weeks, were in order. Even the little details, such as refrigerators and extra towels, were always available without us having to remind the front office. He always stops by while in the lobby, or enjoying the patio, or even while waiting to depart, to ensure we are finding everything okay with hour stay. He has consistently handled emergency stay overs due to inclement weather, a broken toilet in a room, yes even in a hotel it happens, extra guests coming in at the last minute, he has always risen to the occasion, a consummate professional.

Outcomes