ksfamilyman

JW Marriott Scottsdale (New Locale Story)

Discussion created by ksfamilyman on Jan 24, 2012
Latest reply on Jan 25, 2012 by jasper100

My wife and I recently had the extreme pleasure of staying at The JW Marriott Camelback Inn in Scottsdale, AZ.  This was quite the unique experience as it was not a traditional high rise hotel.  They were standalone buildings housing anywhere from 2 to 8 units per building set amongst the vast and prestige landscape between Scottsdale's Mummy Mountain and Camel Back Mountain.  We did not go off site for anything as the dining was superb and the spa was excellent.  Every evening we dined on property and were able to craft our own drinks from the bar keep, with his assistance of course, while dining outside listening to live acoustical music.  The musician what set above a waterfall which helped create both a fun and intimate atmosphere surrounded by fires and heat torches.  Upon the end of the evening we returned to our room or I should the Presidential House and drank wine on our private patio while lighting up the outdoor fireplace.  This was the most exquisite accommodations I have ever had.  I have to say WELL DONE to the staff at the JW MARRIOTT Camelback Inn.  With a special thanks to the grounds crew, bar keep, and wait staff...THANK YOU!

Attachments

Outcomes