mharris

Las Vegas Fairfield Inn and Tera B.

Discussion created by mharris on Jan 21, 2012
Latest reply on Jan 26, 2012 by communitymanagers

During much of 2011 I spent at least 1 to 2 nights a week working in Las Vegas. After trying several properties, I settled on the Fairfield Inn located on Dean Martin Drive. It only took one visit and after being greeted by General Manager Tera B. at the property, I felt very much at home. Even when I had the opportunity to stay and more expensive resort properties like the Venetian, I still spent my time at the Fairfield Inn on Dean Martin Drive. Tera B. is fantastic and treats everyone with so much respect and you can tell the staff at the hotel loves working for her. She works hard to greet every customer by name and remembers something about them upon their return visits. She often comes out form behind the front desk to visit and does all she can to make you feel welcome. The hotel is clean and close to everything, without all the noise of the Vegas Strip.

Thanks Tera B., you are definitely one of the best Marriott employees I have had the chance to meet during my close to 500 nights stays at Marriott!

Outcomes