As a Marriott Rewards Insider, you can create and maintain your own blog as part of the community.
Create your personal blog
- To start your own personal blog, within the dropdown menu under CREATE, click Blog Post.
- You will immediately be taken to a screen where you can upload an banner image, add the title and write your blog post. At the bottom, you will see Publish Location where you can follow the prompts to create your own blog stream.
- Now you will need to complete the following two Required fields:
- Blog name
- Blog address - Every blog has a unique address. This is what people will enter into their web browser to view your blog (such as https://www.rewards-insiders.marriott.com/blogs/outside-in). Depending on how you plan to use your blog, the address might be your business name, your own name, a nickname, or a phrase that captures the idea of your blog.
- You can also add an optional description for your personal blog
- Click the Create Blog button and you're ready to write your first blog post
Write an entry for your personal blog
- Click Create again and choose Blog Post.
- From there you can add a banner image (ideal size is 400 pixels high and 1280 pixels wide), title and the body of your blog post.
- You can choose to have the first letter in the post enlarged.
- Now that you have created a blog, you will see that automatically chosen in the Publish Location section.
- Under Advanced Options, you can choose to schedule a blog post to publish at a later time. The time is in the time zone you have set in your preferences.