mlemieux55

Nominate Jessica H. Auburn Hills Marriott Centerpoint

Discussion created by mlemieux55 on Jan 19, 2012
Latest reply on Jan 26, 2012 by communitymanagers

I would like to nominate Jessica H from the Auburn Hills Marriott Centerpoint (Michigan).  Jessica has been my site point of contact for 2 recent events. 1- our company holiday party, approx 100 guests.  Jessica approached me right as I arrived, filled me in on all the details to make sure everything was correct, and asked if I had any questions or wanted to modify anything.  She was very friendly and very willing to do whatever I asked.  Part of our h'ors d'oeuvres set up was crab cakes.  I had one guest openly complaining that he wanted more crab cakes, and that they were all gone.  The plan was to serve a set number of crab cakes with no replenishments.  Jessica went and talked to the chef, and was able to have a separate plate of 3 crab cakes made, and then hand-delivered them to the upset guest.  I was very impressed with her willingness to do whatever it takes to make her guests happy.  2- a company management meeting, 16 guests.  Jessica had arrived early, and entire room and food/beverage stations were set up well in advance of what we had stated on the contract.  Jessica was there waiting for me, asked if I needed anything or any assistance, and made sure I had the wireless code for my team to access wireless internet, and then assisted with getting everyone connected.  She was readily available and able to get me what I needed very quickly.

Outcomes