aubdog1967

The staff at this hotel is simply outstanding and it is because of them that I return at least once a yea

Discussion created by aubdog1967 on Jan 16, 2012
Latest reply on Jan 18, 2012 by communitymanagers

I first started going to the Renaissance Hotel Hamburg in 2008 when I stayed there about 100 nights.  The staff at this hotel is simply outstanding and it is because of them that I return at least once a year on a personal visit to see them as well as all the other friends I have cultivated in Hamburg over the course of the last four years.

Although some have moved on to other jobs in new cities, there are two staff members that are still there and continue to make every visit an exceptional experience.  Their names are Manuela L. and Jasmin Z.  It's difficult to count the times they have done things that were not required of them but they did out of courtesy just to make the stay that much more enjoyable.

One example I will give is that I just completed a stay there on Jan 3, 2012 and this time I had two nieces along for the trip.  They were checking out at 4:30am to go to the airport which meant they would not have time for breakfast.  My nieces have special dietary needs and these two staff members made sure that  there were snack bags ready and waiting for my nieces when they stopped in the lobby on the way out.  My nieces were so happy with the bags and it just topped off their whole experience which was amazing from start to finish.  They were not even back in Canada for one day before they were asking when we were going back to see our friends at the Renaissance. I know I refer to them as staff but they are much more than that.  This is what separates the Marriott chain of hotels from all the rest...their people!

Outcomes