marriottonly

Amazing behavior by Brandy S. at Cedar City SpringHill Suites

Discussion created by marriottonly on Jan 16, 2012
Latest reply on Jan 18, 2012 by communitymanagers

Brandy exemplified the Marriott service behavior recently when I stayed at the SpringHill Suites in Cedar City. When I departed, she asked about my experience. I said it was great: wonderful room; excellent breakfast; and positive attitude by all employees. I also noted that the sinks had not been cleaned. She immediately apologized for this hotel failing to exhibit the best in cleanliness. She also adjusted my bill, which I did not expect. She didn't become defensive or rattle off how this hotel is always great. Rather, she immediately accepted responsibility for needing to provide a great room. She portrayed the best in her behavior, and I nominate her for the Spirit to Serve award. I use Marriotts in my travels, and Brandy displayed great behavior that is to typical of Marriotts. Thank you Brand S. for providing a great and exceptional example, not only with regard to Marriott service, but also the type of response that everyone should provide in any business with regard to feedback. And, thank you for taking responsibility for assuring that customers have a great experience. Finally, thank you for asking about my stay at the SpringHill Suites in Cedar City.

Outcomes