johnaalex

Marriott mPulse - anybody else had an invite?

Discussion created by johnaalex on Dec 7, 2011
Latest reply on Dec 16, 2011 by missgee

I just got this email

"Dear John

Marriott Hotels & Resorts is launching a small private online community called Marriott mPulse and would like to extend to you the opportunity to participate.

What is it:

Think of this small private online community as a cross between Facebook and an online focus group.  We're aiming to create a unique community of expert travelers like yourself, who have informed opinions on traveling and full service hotels, and want to share those insights. We will be sharing new designs, food & beverage ideas, service programs, senior executive questions, etc. and this is an opportunity to speak your mind and directly impact the thinking of a leading hotel brand to improve your travel experiences."

There is a short survey to see if you meet the criteria for membership and you get the result in a few days.

If I am "lucky" enough to be selected the first thing I will tell them is that the survey was completely US centric with questions such as "where do you live - [I]city and state[/I]. Hopefully London, England won't cause too much confusion

Outcomes