AnsweredAssumed Answered

MARRIOTT REWARDS  i neet  your  help

Question asked by klaus29 on Nov 25, 2011
Latest reply on Nov 25, 2011 by painedplatinum

marriott  you  have  different megabonus

every  yeers  i  get  the  megabonus  with  20 payd  nights  i  get  35000 points  or  25  payd  nights  egal  50000  points.

this   year  i  have a  very  special one. not good  in all  for  me.  this one  is  not  per nights  but per  stay.

i heat  the stay.  you have  person what  dont know  what  book a  stay  for  20  nights  and this person

dont  get  1  point  with  a megabonus  per stay.

here  my   megabonus  earn  5000 points for  each  second stay  up  to  20000  points.

the  18/11  i  pay  1  week  in the  phuket  beach  club  7  nights. what  i see  today  i  have  20  prozent

but not  1  night  on my  account.. only  the  second  stay  will  work  for  me.    7  nights  more  and  then i get

5000  points..and  7  nights  more  again 5000  points  total  10000 points.  also  with  3  times  3  stays  per  7 nights

egal 21  nights  with  my  jorking  megabonus i get  10000 points.

with  the  ather  megabonusd  i  will  have  alredy  with  20  nights  35000  points.

when i see  this  today  i  loost  1  holyday.  i phone to marriott  rewards  in  kuala  lumpur,  but  for change the

megabonus the  lady  dont  know.  the  same  in ireland  marriott  rewards  for  europe.. 

i  hope  you  marriott  rewards  from the  usa  will  help  me.

thank you.

Outcomes