I'm going to be spending one night at LAX in a couple of weeks. My needs are minimal - I'm going to be stepping off of a long-haul from Asia and then flying east in the morning - I just want:
- free, convenient airport shuttle service;
- a good night's sleep; and
- a decent (complimentary) breakfast.
In terms of options:
- I've booked the LAX Renaissance, but I've never stayed there. (When in doubt, I choose Renaissance because - over the years - they've treated me the best of the various Marriott properties.)
- I'm avoiding the El Segundo/LAX Residence Inn this time. I've stayed there a couple of times. Good shuttle service, nice staff, comfortable rooms, surprisingly good food service. But, in my experience, the rooms are simply too loud. I have not slept well the last two times I stayed there.
- There's a newly renovated Courtyard at LAX. I'm not taking that option because my last few stays at Courtyard have not included breakfast (which I continue to find perplexing), and I don't like the new Courtyard breakfast (Bistro) format.
- I was looking at the LAX Marriott, too...
Any and all Insider knowledge and experience would be welcomed. THANKS!