To search for specific content, you can still use the search box in the top right corner of every page. You can now also jump between different types of content (discussions, blogs, groups, photos, etc.) and Browse content by applying several levels of filters to the list of recent content.
How to Browse:
- From the navigation bar, select the type of content you wish to Browse (Groups & topics, Ratings & Reviews, Blogs, People, Ideas, Photos
- Then, enter your keyword search in the box that says "Type to filter by text"
- And browse the results as they appear dynamically
You can further filter these results in a number of ways:
- If you know the type of content you're looking for, you can filter by Blog posts, Documents, Discussions and Polls
- If you want to filter content by a specific location tag, you can click the "Filter by location" button, select "filter by location" in the dropdown list, and then type the location tag in the text field
- You can even filter content by Drafts, Authored, Participated, Following, Recently Viewed, or Trending Now
Note: You can change how these results appear by clicking on the "thumbnail" or "details" icons in the top right corner of the browse page. Some searches may produce several pages of results, but the page may initially show that two pages of results are available. This list of results pages will update as you click through these pages.