AnsweredAssumed Answered

Frustrated awaiting Elite Night Credits #2monthslater..

Question asked by chrsc28 on Mar 3, 2020
Latest reply on Mar 5, 2020 by chrsc28

Good Day, I know the Earning of ten (10) Elite Night Credits per calendar year for the first Qualifying Event ended on December 31, 2019.  However, I completed an event back on Dec 30, 2019 and I am still awaiting my credit of " ten (10) Elite Night Credits."  I contacted the hotel directly and have been in constant contact with the operations manager who has been extremely helpful!  The manger also "opened a case" as to why the 10 Elite Nights have yet to be credited to my Bonvoy account.  It has now been over 2 months of communication without any progress other than a case number that was provided.  It is a bit frustrating  as I enjoy Marriott hotels/ brands and want to remain "loyal" however,  Two months with constant communication of reaching out for a status update every week or every 2 weeks  has now began to feel like a part time job!  

I also contacted Bonvoy customer support  advising of the situation which in turned Customer support forwarded the email request to the hotel operations manager that I  have been in communication with for the past 2 months  Which, I feel was not received very well after that communication. As I have not received a response from the 2 emails I have sent asking for an update after that communication. 

I am now unsure as to where to go from here ?if the operations manager has not been successful with finding out why the nights  were not credited and has since stopped responding.  Are there any suggestions or recommendations as to who I may reach out to at this point ? 

Outcomes