edw3rd

Idiotic AI (or CSR) Resoonses

Discussion created by edw3rd on Feb 19, 2020
Latest reply on Feb 20, 2020 by globaltreker

Once again I send a very specific note using the Missing Stay link, pointing out that Courtyard failed to credit correct points.  I’d booked the 2K bonus promo and included the receipt pdf which even states 2K rate.  The CSR replies, thank you but your stay has already been posted.  What idiots are writing these auto-replies?  To wit:

We appreciate the chance to help you with your account. While researching your request, we found that our records indicate that your stay has already posted to your Marriott Bonvoy account. You can view this stay on your online account summary at MarriottBonvoy.com

Generally, if a hotel has your account number on file, your stay will post to your account within ten days after check-out. For those stays that are located outside the United States please allow up to four weeks for properties to post your stays. 

If you have additional questions about this matter, please contact our customer service department at: 

https://www.marriott.com/help/loyalty-customer-support.

I appreciate your continued loyalty and we thank you for making our Marriott Hotels & Resorts Worldwide your home away from home.

Sincerely,

Sahil S.
Marriott Bonvoy Guest Services
Customer Engagement Center

Outcomes