inglewoodboy

What's Your Favorite Marriott Property and Why?

Discussion created by inglewoodboy on Dec 3, 2010
Latest reply on Aug 27, 2016 by clebert

I travel a ton on business (about 60%) and there's no better feeling then to get off of a plane, deal with the rental car hassle and check into a relaxing hotel with great customer service.

So I am creating this post to here from you all on what Marriott properties gave you that warm and fuzzy feeling.

My favorites to date are as follows:

Camel Back Inn, Scottsdale, AZ - The attention to detail in this property is exquisite! The villa style rooms give you that sense of privacy, the poolside bar and cafe is phenomenal and the live music throughout the week is a great added touch. Free washing machines and dryers with free detergent and fabric softeners is ultra convenient when you've been on the road for a while. I give this property big props on covering all of the bases.

Marquis, Atlanta, GA - This MEGA hotel is wonderful and covers all of the bases. Great bar, Sports bar, Steak House, Starbucks, and mini grocery store all in the main lobby area. The hotel is massive and boasts 50 floors with 6 concierge levels. As a platinum member I have always gotten upgraded to a suite. The location is great for doing business as it is right downtown and only 5 minutes from the famous Atlanta Aquarium. They have a great gym that is open 24 hours. The only draw back to this hotel is the $28 a day valet parking fee but I guess that is to be expected in a full service downtown hotel in a major metropolitan city. Overall, I have always had a wonderful stay at this hotel.

Morning Star Marriott Beach Resort, St. Thomas, Virgin Islands - This place is breathtaking! Great food, sand between your toes five steps outside your door, private beach, a very nice and accomodating staff and you're in the Virgin Islands where the water is 80 degrees. What more can I say?

So, those are a few of the hotels that I've really enjoyed. Please add to the list to steer us frequent travelers somewhere where they'll treat us right.

Outcomes