Spirit To Serve Nomination

Discussion created by 0305 on Jan 10, 2020
Latest reply on Jan 10, 2020 by communitymanagers

I would like to nominate Mr. Erek T., Assistant Front Office Manager at Le Meridien Stuttgart, Germany for a Spirit to Serve award. 

Unfortunately, our last stay at Le Meridien in Stuttgart did not go as planned. We were travelling with a relative of mine, who has some physical disabilities and requires the use of a wheelchair. After spending a couple of nights at the property, we have realised that the room, and especially the bathroom, was not completely suitable for his needs. The only option I have seen at that point is to move to a different property. Erek and his team went above and beyond to assist us in any way possible. We have discussed all possible solutions to the problem, with Erek willing to go as far as getting the engineering team involved in solving the matter. It was obvious that he takes pride in his job and wants to ensure that every guest is completely satisfied at his hotel. Even after coming to a conclusion that the most suitable option would be to switch to a different property, Erek was eager to assure that we have arranged everything for a smooth transfer and offered every help possible. He also ensured that his colleagues check on us in the morning of the departure, and were all aware of the problem faced.

I would like to extend my sincere appreciation to Erek and look forward to returning to this property!

Sergey 

Outcomes