AnsweredAssumed Answered

How do I escalate a complaint that is being ignored by Marriott Customer service?

Question asked by torontooutbound2938473298 on Dec 25, 2019
Latest reply on Jan 7, 2020 by torontooutbound2938473298

I had a bad experience in Delta Kingston, ON where the room we were given (with my wife and toddler) had dust, grit and garbage under the furniture, which wasn't even cleaned the first time I reported it.

I wrote to bonvoy customer service and got ONLY this reply:

-----------------------------

Mon 12/9/2019 7:58 PM

Thank you for contacting Marriott Bonvoy. I am happy to assist with your request. We appreciate your
loyalty.

I am sorry to learn of the experience during your stay with us at our hotel, Delta Kingston. I can
understand your frustration with the hotel as your needs were not met.  

I have documented your comments. This documentation serves as more than a complaint,
but also a learning opportunity to excel in customer service and perform within our high standards.
Your experience was documented under: 193154478. You will receive a response in 5 business days. 

Please let us know if there is anything further we can assist you with. We look forward to your
continued loyalty to the Marriott program.

Best Regards,

Merianne S.
Sr Elite Services Associate
Marriott Bonvoy

---------------------------------------------------------------------

AND ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AFTER THAT!

I emailed the same address a couple of times after, and absolute ignore!  No one cares!

I posted a one star review on TripAdvisor for Delta Kingston with pictures of how dirty the room was, and I got a one liner from the manager "We have responded through other channels." THEY HAVE NOT!!!!m  I have received NO response almost a month later!!!

What is to be done here??

Just look at the pictures I took in the supposed 4 STAR Delta Kingston Marriott Hotel attached!!!

garbage and dirt under left side table

garbage and dirt under right side table

damage

damage painted over

Outcomes