jurgenlison

Why oh why does Marriott not post the email addresses of the hotels ?

Discussion created by jurgenlison on Dec 15, 2019
Latest reply on Dec 16, 2019 by jurgenlison

Does someone know why Marriott doesn't consistently post the email addresses of the hotels in the Hotel's contact information on the Marriott website ? There is an address, a phone number, a fax number (who still uses this anyway) but in most cases the hotels listed on marriott.com do not include their email address...

This results in plenty of questions on this forum (Does someone have the email address for...) - but more importantly it is just very 1990's and very inconvenient. 

At this time, I'd like to contact the Renaissance Heathrow (Heathrow Airport Hotel | Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel ) because once again I didn't receive the promised email bill - and after more than one week the 'download' option is still not available in my account activity (the stay has been posted for about a week). I really don't want to spend the money on making an international call to simply request an email copy of my bill... and email seems like a perfect way to handle these kind of standard non-real time requests... but the hotel page simply doesn't list an email address...

So... I'm interested to find out why in general Marriott doesn't list the email addresses... and I'm of course also looking for the address for the specific LHR Renaissance listed above...

Outcomes