joelle_flowserve

Compliment on a job well done- Smith & His Team

Discussion created by joelle_flowserve on Nov 13, 2019
Latest reply on Nov 13, 2019 by communitymanagers

This is my second time holding an event at Marriott Shanghai Pudong East from 04-08 Nov. 

I want to compliment the event team on a job well done. Smith Shi is the key reason why I have recommended my management to have the event to be held in this hotel again.  Nothing is ever an issue and he manages to do everything with ease and grace. I adore working with him.  His team- Momo and Benny were of great help and 3 of them were always there when I needed help at last minute! They were always the last to leave, even when we were working late for some nights.

When I knew how Smith was 'mistreated' by one of my local team members during the planning stage, I felt apologetic to him and Sarah Chen as it was not the right attitude that my company people should exhibit in the first place.  But seeing how professional he was when he handled this difficult customer without losing his cool, I was amazed.  Thank you so much for always putting 100% Into Everything You Do, being so accommodating to many of our last minute requests.  Smith Shi is an asset to the hotel- I must say.

Besides that, Chef Jack Ren was a great chef too.  He has handled our last minute request very well during our cocktail reception to ensure we have sufficient food at the reception.  Thank you for the trouble we have caused that night.

The overall event went very well, and we received a lot of compliments how well it was run.  Again, much gratitude to you all!

I’m sure the whole process is complex and tedious, but Smith, Momo, Benny and Chef Jack did an outstanding job.

For that, the 4 of them definitely deserve a spirit to serve award!

I look forward to working with them with my next event.

Outcomes