AnsweredAssumed Answered

The associate keep the wrong account number for me.

Question asked by gehao818 on Nov 7, 2019
Latest reply on Nov 8, 2019 by communitymanagers

Yesterday, I called Marriott to combining my two accounts together. One of them is Gold status, and participating in Platinum challenge (a challenge only opened to Alibaba's 88VIP, stay 8 nights in 120days). The other one account has no status and 0 stay.

I asked to keep my gold-status account, and the associate seems like pretty new to combining accounts. It took about 10 minutes for her to combining my accounts, and finally she kept the wrong account for me.

When I realize the mistake, I called Marriott again for two times, they said they can't do anything, and would talk to the manager and open a case for me. 

Currently, the status of the "New account" is NO STATUS, and I asked Alibaba, the representative there said that if the gold account is combining into other account, the platinum challenge would be ineffective any more.

My question is how long does it take for me to hear back from Marriott? It not even my fault, it's their mistakes, and I have to wait them to help me solve it (maybe they can't even solve it???).

Outcomes