dailyncepero

RING LEFT BEHIND

Discussion created by dailyncepero on Oct 30, 2019
Latest reply on Oct 30, 2019 by communitymanagers

I recently stayed at the Springhills suites in port ST. Lucie FL. checked out of the Hotel Sunday morning (October 27). Monday morning my husband realizes he left his wedding ring in the bathroom sink of the hotel. right away I called the hotel. I was not able to get a response all day after calling 3 times. There was no manager available for me to speak to either. Its now Wednesday October 30, and still haven't gotten a call back from anyone at the hotel. so of corse I called again, still no manager available. all I was able to get from front desk was that the room was cleaned "yesterday", Tuesday when I checked out Sunday morning and the cleaning person did not find a ring when she cleaned. 

Im really sad because this ring has a lot a sentimental value, we have been married for almost 12 years and we would really hate to loose it. Im not sure what to do at this point. I would really appreciate any recommendations as to what to do next. I feel really disappointed that no manager has been able to talk to me and I feel like they are really just giving me the run around. 

Outcomes