pat2927

Courtyard Brand

Discussion created by pat2927 on Oct 22, 2019
Latest reply on Nov 5, 2019 by svenghaus0429

Over the years I have seen some mixed reviews of CY - the good, the bad, the ugly and sometimes the swearing to never stay at one again. My dealings in general have been OK and overall they have been renovating and rebranding here in Canada. I rather than over Four Points. The Calgary South and Edmonton Downtown ones have been renovated in the new 'branding' and it's quite comfortable and functional. A nice big desk with an under pull out table to roll out all my files & gadgets!

I am always given an upgrade without asking and presenting any SNA. Despite my run in with credit card pre-authorizations the Calgary CY South has done a great job to welcome me back each time. The bed in huge and comfortable. I wonder if CY in the US have the same standards? The 2 i stayed in Florida were horrific!

Lastly, Look at the welcome gift with 2 bottles of San Pelligrino ( they were in the fridge which I never realized until I opened to put in my beer!:) This was in conjunction with the $10 per day which I took as I was there for 2 nights.

The restaurant here is really nice and great service by Ashwin despite being super busy. Never use the word NO and always check to see how things are. 

Is there hope for other CY around? Four Points or CY?

Outcomes