AnsweredAssumed Answered

Which property in the FL Panhandle?

Question asked by seadoosam on Oct 13, 2019
Latest reply on Oct 17, 2019 by ozmodiar

My fiance and I will be traveling to NOLA for Christmas this year.  Since we're driving from Tampa, we thought we'd use my Marriott CC Certificate (up to 40K per night) to break up the drive.  We're looking at somewhere in the Panhandle between Panama City Beach and Pensacola, really the only places where I'm finding Marriott properties.  We'll be traveling with our 2 dogs, so pet friendly is a necessity.  We're considering the Sheraton Panama City Beach Golf & Resort.  Is there another property that may be better?  We don't mind how far off the interstate any property is since we will be staying for 2 nights.  Despite being a Floridian, I don't have any experience in the panhandle so I'm not sure of the best locations.  I've done a search of the forum, but can't seem to find any recent relevant posts.  We're both in our 30's, active, and will obviously have our car. Since the weather will be chilly, we're mostly looking for some nice scenery and good restaurants nearby with at least some outdoorsy things to do during our stay.

If anyone has any advice or experience at any of these properties, I'd appreciate the guidance!  Thank you!

Outcomes