kurtmoore

Years of Travel and Becky H. Is The Best!

Discussion created by kurtmoore on Sep 10, 2019

My stay at the Residence Inn at 2009 Meridian Blvd, Franklin, TN was going to be just like any other week of work travel until i met Becky H. Becky greeted me with the most pleasant smile and was so thankful that I was there. Little did I know that Becky H. would play a much more valuable role in my night to come. Later in the night I went down to grab a water and returned to my room to find that the lock had malfunctioned and maintenance would not be able to fix my lock until morning. Becky H. was more than apologetic and so comforting. She was on the phone with anyone she could get in contact with to try and resolve the issue. Becky H. placed me in another room and told me to get some sleep and she would let me know as soon as they were able to get my room unlocked. Becky H. didn't stop there, I asked if she had a phone charger because mine was locked in my room. Becky H. assured me she would try and find one and would let me know. Shortly after Becky H. knocked on my door with a charger in hand and a smile on her face. Becky H. not only made me feel incredibly welcomed but at ease during a stressful time. As a Bonvoy member and a weekly traveler it is associates like Becky H. that make me smile at the end of a long day. Becky H. definitely stands out to me as not only the best Marriott associate I have ever had to deal with but without a doubt deserves the Spirit to Serve award! 

Keep it up Becky H. I will always choose Residence Inn, Franklin TN on all of my future Tennessee visits!  

Outcomes