bayerndreamin12

Exceptional Service Le Méridien Visconti Rome

Discussion created by bayerndreamin12 on Aug 20, 2019
Latest reply on Aug 21, 2019 by pluto77

Hello,

I am writing to expression my appreciation in my recent stay experience at the Le Méridien Visconti Rome. My stay this past weekend was on the tail end of a business trip including a stopover in Rome.

Previously having been to Rome I have stayed at the Rome Cavalieri. This was my first time staying more closer to city center. In the future as a frequent traveler I will likely be a return guest because of the positive experience I particularly had with Noemi Guerra, Front Desk Agent.

Upon check in, Ms. Guerra provided exceptional customer service. I felt treated as a valued customer, especially considering it was my first time at the property. While it was understood that my room was not yet prepared, Noemi took extra time to see if something else might be available which was unexpected by me. She also gladly accepted to store my luggage in order so I could start the day in the city.

Previously while in Rome I have stayed at the Rome Cavalieri. In the future as a frequent traveler I will likely be a return guest because of the positive experience. I will definitely recommend the hotel to my friends, colleagues and family, and I’m sure I’ll be back.

Thank you very much again for such outstanding service.

Sincerely,

Anthony Henderlong

Outcomes