Apologies if this sort of thing has been asked before. I am planning a little 2 night getaway for my wife and I down to London mid week at the start of October. Being a little(lot) OCD I have been trying to look for a decent, and not ridiculously priced, hotel near Kings Cross Station. My question to you all is should I pre-book something now, as my OCD dictates, or throw caution to the wind and risk waiting till the day in the hope there are some good rate reductions?
What are your experiences of well in advance or last minute please?
Thank you in advance for any advice.