carbide_cyanide

Spirit to serve nomination for Charlie and Cassandra at The Douglas, Autograph Collection

Discussion created by carbide_cyanide on Jul 28, 2019
Latest reply on Jul 29, 2019 by j&c

First let me just say that I stay at this property a few times a year, usually for concerts or other entertainment. 

This was perhaps the only time my room was not ready when I arrived. Cassandra at the front desk did everything one would expect -- take my phone number, promise to call when it was ready. What I did not expect was for her to come and find me out on their 6th floor patio to let me know the room was ready personally, and then walk with me the whole way to the desk. This property has always provided top class service but this was a step above even what I was used to. So Cassandra, kudos to you and thank you for making me valued as a Titanium Elite. 

As for the lead concierge Charlie, we have interacted many times before but this was the first time we really got to know each other. He had recommended a restaurant nearby and knew the EXACT seating area I should ask for to get the best view of the harbor. He really knows his stuff, and knows the streets like the back of his hand. Truly impressive memory and presentation.

These two employees in particular are easily the best asset I have ever seen at any property in North America, and it is my pleasure to nominate them both for Spirit to Serve. 

Outcomes