spc1620

Would you be mad if this happened to you?

Discussion created by spc1620 on Jul 15, 2019
Latest reply on Aug 17, 2019 by koolshorte

We just got back from a weekend getaway in Minneapolis. Night one at the Westin in Edina...wonderful property. Can't say enough good things about it.

Night's 2 and 3 at the JW Marriott at Mall of America. Originally we were going to stay night 1 there too, but it was an override rate, so it was going to cost $600 for one night and points not allowed. On my reservation they had us upgraded into a corner suite for all three nights. When I called to cancel the first night they said I was still in the corner suite room for night's  2 and 3 and the person I talked to even knew which room it was. 

Then upon check-in, they inform me we are in a regular king room. I asked what happened to the king corner suite I was in that showed on my profile, and they said since it was an upgrade, I was bumped for another person. I am lifetime Titanium with over 900 nights.  I was pretty peeved the way they did that, but I'm also not one that's going to blow my top in public about it either. I just thought it was a pretty poor thing to do to a valued member. 

Outcomes