betterdays

Spirit to Serve Nomination at Domes of Elounda

Discussion created by betterdays on Jul 7, 2019
Latest reply on Jul 7, 2019 by communitymanagers

It is with the utmost gratitude that I would like to nominate George at the Domes of Elounda Soma Spa for Spirit to Serve, and here's why.

I had a shoulder an old shoulder injury that would occasionally flare up.  Typically it'd be sore for a couple of weeks, but for whatever reason it had been lasting for over 6 months this time.  That was until I visited the Soma Spa at Domes of Elounda a couple weeks ago.  It was until the day before we were due to leave that I made my visit, but I wish I had done so earlier.  George was very professional, and showed genuine interest in helping me to feel better.  He listened carefully as I explained the issue I was having with my shoulder and the pain that wouldn't go away.  He's obviously quite knowledgeable of muscle structure because he quickly found the area that had been troubling me and worked at relieving the tension.  His targeted approach was exactly what was needed.  I could tell right away that his efforts were making progress.

I was amazed at the care, compassion, and great skill with which George worked to help me.  He also shared some advice for my shoulder afterwards that I could follow to help alleviate further pain. I lamented that we would be leaving the following day because I really felt that a second session under George's care would be extremely beneficial.  I checked to see if George had any availability first thing in the morning, but not surprisingly he was already booked pretty full.  I retired to our room and my wife to the pool.  A little later, my wife returned to our room with some wonderful news.  George had offered to come to the spa early the next morning to provide another session for me if I wanted.  Indeed, I did!

My shoulder pain has subsided and I'm feeling so much better.  What an amazing person George truly is!  He deserves recognition for all the expert care he provided and his willingness to make a special exception the next morning truly shows his spirit to serve. 

Ευχαριστώ!

Outcomes