suzanneb

Nomination for Spirit to Serve Award

Discussion created by suzanneb on May 6, 2019

I would like to nominate Salome Gutierrez, Front Desk Agent at the Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas for a Spirit to Serve Award. Our stay at the Westin was the first since the merger. My wife and I were blown away! We have only stayed in Marriotts for the last twenty years, but thought we would try something new. We were so lucky to be greeted by Salome at the front desk. She was quite an ambassador, welcoming us with a big smile and an acknowledgement of our loyalty to Marriott Bonvoy. When we told her that this was our first stay at a Westin, she shared her knowledge not only of the property, but the area in general. We were early so Salome told us about three different areas in the hotel where we would be comfortable reading while waiting for our room to be ready. She told us she would call us as soon as it was ready, and she was true to her word. We were able to get in early which was terrific! The room that she assigned was perfect for us. She has a good read on people and their needs. Because of Salome, our first dip into the world of Westin couldn't have been any better. Our vacation started out on a perfect note, and continued that way all week long. With associates like Salome, your base of loyal Marriott Bonvoy travelers will definitely continue to grow.

Outcomes