Knowing there is not one 'right' answer for everyone, I thought it would be more interesting to hear the why behind the number of points Insiders like to keep in their Bonvoy accounts. Besides, such a discussion usually generates more replies than asking essentially the same question in a poll.
- Are you someone who likes to "earn and burn" so your points don't devalue over time?
- Do you accumulate tons of points though work and save them for fabulous family vacations?
- Is having enough points to book a week or two at a high category property important?
- Perhaps the balance is not important as long as you have enough when you want to use them.
- Or do you have a different approach?
How many points do you like to keep in your account?*
*Exact number not necessary. Give us an approximate figure or at least a range that makes you feel comfortable.