lstrohm1

The W in Austin- KUDOS

Discussion created by lstrohm1 on Apr 30, 2019
Latest reply on May 3, 2019 by iahflyr

I travel weekly for work and am Titanium Elite. Experiencing a wide range of hotels from coast to coast, I see all types of service, properties, and very seldom comment publicly on unless I see one end of the spectrum or the other.    Recently my experience was above and beyond, and I must compliment KJ and Ernie at The W in Austin, Texas!     I was scheduled for a personal trip to take my daughter on a campus tour of the hideous orange "school" there in Austin (clearly I am a Texas Aggie, and a good Mom). I had to cancel and reschedule the trip due to a death in the family, and I called the property directly to see if I could use a Suite Night within the following 48 hours.   KJ answered and explained, they couldn't do that, but he would do his best to make sure we had a standard upgrade when we arrived.   Much to my surprise- not only did KJ have a great room held for us- but the amenity he had sent up, along with a hand written note- was above and beyond!  My daughter was impressed, delighted, and it was just what we needed!  Ernie checked us in, and saw to it that our room was upgraded further, and personally delivered the amenity KJ had arranged.      THANK YOU, Marriott- I haven't seed this type of personal touch in ages.    Travel austin_tx

Attachments

Outcomes