mustanggt

Hotel Review- Envoy Hotel (Autograph Collection)- Part 2

Discussion created by mustanggt on Apr 27, 2019

We returned to this hotel for a staycation last month.  Using an SNA we were upgraded to a large corner room with expansive views of Boston Harbor and the Boston skyline.  We wanted to come back during March in order to try out the rooftop igloos.  We were not disappointed!

Since I have previously provided information on the hotel itself, I will get right to the rooftop lounge.  This lounge is one of the hottest places to visit on Boston's waterfront.  During the weekend there can be long lines of people coming to this hotel just to visit the lounge.  Whether you are staying at the hotel or just visiting, my advice if you want to enjoy the rooftop lounge is to get there early.

During the colder winter months they install igloos on the rooftop lounge.  These igloos are lighted, heated and comfortably seat 8-10 people.  Of course there is table service provided to the igloos.  You can reserve an entire igloo for your own enjoyment with family or friends, or get a seat in an igloo that is not reserved or fully occupied.  This is really a novel experience that you will thoroughly enjoy.  Don't forget, there are killer views from the rooftop of the Envoy.

Outlook bar and restaurant on the lobby level.  The drinks and food are delicious.

Boston Harbor view from our room.

Boston skyline view from our room.

Bathroom with a city and water view.  Notice that there are glass doors in the bathroom, not recommended for the modest.

Oversized king bedroom with plenty of windows.

Rooftop igloo.  This is quite a memorable experience.  Comfortably seats 8-10.  Fully heated and lighted with table service.

During the winter months the entire rooftop lounge is equipped with igloos.

Outcomes