AnsweredAssumed Answered

Westin Nashville or JW Nashville

Question asked by colins on Apr 22, 2019
Latest reply on Apr 25, 2019 by verysuiteboy

I will be travelling to Nashville TN for a work conference and plan to spend the weekend after the conference with my girlfriend from 5/3 to 5/6.  

I have speculatively booked redemption stays at both the JW and the Westin in Nashville and can't seem to decide which one we want to go with.  

I have SNA requests at both and was considering seeing if one clears but in the event they both clear (or more likely don't clear) wanted to be prepared with a decision.  

Does anyone have experience in both hotels?  I could not find any information on either of the lounges at the hotels in the Master Lounge review thread:  https://insiders.marriott.com/docs/DOC-13004  .   We will be staying over the weekend and a lounge that is open over the weekend as opposed to breakfast vouchers might help to sway me.  I plan on calling the hotels to inquire but also thought I might see what insiders had to say if there was a clear cut winner. 

As for the conference I will be staying at the Gaylord Opryland Resort.  Any specific room type/view to request or anything special to do there aside from roaming around the vast grounds?

Any other general Nashville advice or tips would also be welcomed!  

Thanks in advance!

Outcomes