wannabetitanium

The Good Vibes thread positive experience

Discussion created by wannabetitanium on Apr 18, 2019
Latest reply on Apr 23, 2019 by wannabetitanium

Oh my. It feels like I’m on the BBB complaints website recently. Can we get some positive vibes? Lettuce not forget “Bonvoy” is still the GOAT in the hospitality program game. 

Let me tell you about my last stay with fine folks at JW Marriott Indianapolis. Misses wannabetitanium joined for me a weekend. Upon check in I was gifted my welcome points, thanked for my loyalty, and upgraded to a nice room with a great view overlooking the park. The lounge was well stocked and all the employees I met were outgoing and helpful. One of the folks in the lobby recommended some local cuisine and gave me a coupon for a free appetizer at a restaurant nearby. A fun tidbit this hotel has its own “Marriott” beer brewed by a local brewery. I had a do not disturb sign on my door that I forgot and left on all day, The front desk called me later in the afternoon to ask if I would like my room cleaned or not and if there was anything they could do for me. Anyway nothing sounds extraordinary here but the point is 9.9/10 of my stays I feel well taken care of and I know there is always a Marriott close by wherever I am heading. Stay thirsty. Peace. 

Outcomes