chitownguy

Orlando Ritz Carlton Grande Lakes

Discussion created by chitownguy on Apr 11, 2019
Latest reply on Apr 18, 2019 by rayjankayjan

Recently repeated family, Spring Break Visit to this property and noticed (unless I am mistaken, in which case, my bad) there isn't any recent information on this property ini the forum.  

I could stop at "Wow", but obviously won't.  We've got girls (currently 10 and 7) who love to swim and for those that don't know, this property connects basically to a Marriott Vacation Club (I believe) Marriott that has a fun, but sometimes hectic, lazy river that guests of RC have access to in addition to RC's own pool (which is what my wife and I prefer to park our bods at).  So the girls are thrilled because they can swim until their little hearts are content, and the wife and I can sit by the pool, under one of the abundant umbrellas and sip cocktails, slip into the pool; sip cocktails .... you get the picture.  

This is a great property for families, they offer free shuttle service to "the parks:" so if you've got to go see "THE MOUUSE" or Shamu, or Harry Potter, you can get there no problem.  

The Staff, though are even better than the property, courteous and attentive without being intrusive, as you would expect from a RC.  

Outcomes