AnsweredAssumed Answered

I need help and no one is willing to listen or help me!!

Question asked by tian.zhang99 on Mar 14, 2019

Hi I'm at the end of my rope and is hoping someone is willing to help me here. 

I have been traveling for work weekly for the past 6 years and have had good service with Marriott but I have had this issue for the past month and feel stuck. Phone service has been extremely disappointing and I keep getting pushed between the hotel and corporate Marriott.

I have 2 stays in February that have not posted in my account. My dozen or so calls with Marriott in the past month have been rude and unhelpful. The Marriott corporate phone support keeps telling me I need to talk to the hotels and the hotels tell me I need to talk to Marriott. I've heard different reasons and answers every time I call. I'm calling Marriott more than I call my own mother! I was told I booked under some family/friends rate and it was ineligible for nights or points but I booked everything under regular member rate. I was told again that I booked under 3rd party, but I have been booking everything on the app. I talked to a supervisor today who told me that there's nothing he can do and no one else he can transfer me to because "he does not have a manager." Also that from a technical standpoint, he was not able to transfer me to anyone else in his department. He lied and said he's the only person in the entire department. He also refused to tell me what's in the ticket and could only tell me his name is Chris S. Marriott Elite Services Supervisor. He lied to me that the ticket had no information and that it was blank which is why he can't give me any information.

I feel like I'm stuck and there's no way to resolve this simple issue, short of writing a physical letter. Can anyone on here help?!

Outcomes