msannmcd

Key West 2019

Discussion created by msannmcd on Mar 13, 2019
Latest reply on Mar 29, 2019 by iahflyr

Due to forces beyond my control, our May 2019 trip to San Diego was cancelled. This left us scrambling to find a spring vacation that we both wanted. We have recently agreed upon Key West. I searched the insiders recommendations and created a cheat sheet of sorts with where to eat, drink, shop and stay. That said, I thought I'd start a new thread where those who have been to the keys recently can add their comments, suggestions and recommendations.

I'm not certain of exact dates or which hotel as yet. I'm interested in the Saint but like the idea of the larger 1 bedroom at Beachside. I do have 10 SNA's and am titanium but am leery of depending on them to get an upgrade. I do have a contact at the Saint so perhaps once the date is set and flights are booked I can reach out to determine how likely and SNA would get accepted there. The cost of the 1 BR at Beachside was pretty reasonable.

Looking forward to hearing from my tried and true, nevermind well traveled insiders, for their additional tips! 

Outcomes