AnsweredAssumed Answered

Escalation Proces???

Question asked by melcrow on Jan 28, 2019
Latest reply on Jan 29, 2019 by arizonatag

I have never written a bad review for my travels with @Marriott or even had an issue not be expeditiously resolves so extremely concerned with our recent experience with a specific Marriott location. We had 1 active reservation with a Courtyard location but was charged for 4 rooms upon checkout on 12/29, 2 were charged to my card on file and 2 went against my points. I have spent the last 30 days trying to resolve directly with the hotel location and have yet to receive a response...even after 12 phone calls, 2 emails to management, etc. I recieved only 1 callback from the AGM stating they were only available for the next 15 minutes in office. Mind you, this is midday on 1/14 while I was in a meeting so I did not even get the voicemail for over an hour. Very odd.

As a 3 year Elite Marriott Rewards member, I have never experienced this type of blatant disregard for customer relations. I finally escalated to corporate care last night after a round of emails to management yesterday, yet again, fell on deaf ears. I received a general automated response. Extremely frustrating at this point. Curious if there is any other escalation process? Or a regional manager I can reach out to? I have never experienced this with any Marriott locations so extremely perplexed. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!!

Outcomes