jelgilmore

Courtyard Marriott in SLC

Discussion created by jelgilmore on Jan 26, 2019
Latest reply on Jan 27, 2019 by communitymanagers

Just wanted to take a moment and thank Taylor C, the young lady that runs the front desk in Salt Lake City!  Thoroughly enjoy staying at this location because of the hospitality exhibited by Taylor.  Greets me by name as I walk in, helps me understand things I'm new to such as mobile check-in and when I've attempted to refuse housekeeping numerous times through the app by accident.  Taylor C, thank you for being patient with me as I not only learn to navigate Salt Lake City (as work has just begun to send me out there more frequently) but also as I learn to navigate Marriott's resources as well.  You do an excellent job at the front desk and truly exhibit personable and helpful customer service skills.  Attempting to work out a way to make the Courtyard the only hotel I stay at!  Taylor C, Thank You for everything!  

- Jordan Gilmore 

(Saw another post here in Insider that indicated if we wanted to recognize an employee, a Spirit to Serve recognition would be best.  I clicked that link and was brought here so I hope I have done this correctly.  If not, I apologize to other Insiders!)  

Outcomes