mvanderhaar

annual platinum gift of 5 elite night credits elected january 15 2019 applies towards 2018 not 2019

Discussion created by mvanderhaar on Jan 25, 2019
Latest reply on Jan 27, 2019 by mvanderhaar

After talking to 3 different people on the platinum elite phone number. my question was why my elected gift of 5 elite night credits elected on January 2019 is not showing up in my account even though I have a email from Marriott Rewards stating that they would be credited within the next 48 hours.  This is the 4th time I called about this issue only to get no resolution.  Unfortunately, the last person I talked to stated that they were credited to my 2018 year and therefore lost when 2019 came around.  Can someone please help me with understanding how this works.  Likewise, I called Chase about the 15 elite night credits issues each year and was told that they would be issued 6 to 8 weeks after my June anniversary date.  I read on this site that they would be credited in March for all accounts.  To say I'm frustrated would be an understatement.  Any help or insight would be much appreciated!

Thank you

Outcomes