AnsweredAssumed Answered

Should SPG points triple when merged with Marriott account?

Question asked by panditalinda on Jan 5, 2019
Latest reply on Jan 5, 2019 by panditalinda

My SPG and Marriott accounts merged together in August and the points that transferred from SPG didn't triple when they went into my Marriott account. I only just noticed and am wondering what I can do to fix this.

I had called Marriott in October when I noticed that two of my Marriott stays in Mid-August didn't post and the customer service agent was able to apply them but she was confused and concerned with a number of points that "suddenly" appeared as she was working on posting my stays. She asked me if I knew how many points I had in my Marriott account prior to my call.  I was able to tell her a round about number because I had recently checked and she said that she had to fix the points that she accidentally added.  Now that I go into my Marriott account and see that my accounts merged the same day I called her I wonder if that was what she happened to see?  I am worried I have lost 75,030 points. Maybe not a huge amount to the big time people here but a significant amount to me.

Outcomes