hoyoto

Complaint -Marriott SFO Union Square

Discussion created by hoyoto on Dec 21, 2018
Latest reply on Dec 21, 2018 by communitymanagers
I booked a 3 nights stay from Dec 18-21,2018 at this hotel . I was expecting a very important documents delivered to me during my stay. I called the hotel front office on Dec 18th and let them know that I was expecting the UPS package . The sender put my name and my reservation number on the package.  The front stuff replied there would be no problem.       I went to check with the front desk staff on Dec 19th afternoon and they looked through the paper and told me the package got returned. They didn't know the reason.  I called UPS and they said the front desk staff Jeff refused the package. I called font office Manager Daryl and ask him to investigate the reason and give me a reply.  I called the UPS in the evening on Dec 19th for 3 hours  back and forth because their back end system was down yesterday.  I ask them to redeliver the package.  They said I have to check back with them at 10 am Dec 20th.  I called UPS this morning and UPS told me they won't be able to resend it since Jeff refused the package.  It has to be returned to the sender in Orlando and go through the whole process again.  The sender went out of country for Christmas vacation and won't be able to send the package until early January. It's a very important document in package and delaying receiving it will cause huge loss to me. 
I called the hotel this evening to check the progress of the investigation. The manager Manoo said Daryl is not in the office and he won't be able to provide the update.  I have to wait until tomorrow.   I'm checking out tomorrow morning.    
After the call, I found out there's water leaking problem from the ceiling of bathroom. The leak was not slow and splashed on my clothes .   I called the front desk and asked the tech to come up to fix it . After checking, he said the water is from the pipe of upper floor.  Later ,the bellman switched me to the room.  Surprisingly, this room is even smaller than the original room with not bathtub.  
I am a Marriott platinum premier elite member and I always choose Marriott when I travel.But for my stay at San Francisco Union Square, it doesn't even meet the minimum standard of hotel services. 

Attachments

Outcomes